Friday, October 30, 2015

A few helpful tips for offers

Hey everybody!! Okay so I know you all want to make money on these GPT sites.  I know sometimes offers don’t credit or you get disqualified from every survey you attempt and that can get real old real quick. I have been there-and long ago I was close to giving up. I wanted to blog about some ways I have learned to get offers to credit and how to qualify for the majority of surveys you try. So here is some tips for you guys to use to maximize your earnings and start really making some money on these GPT sites.

1. Make some new emails-
Okay so this is one of the ultimate ways to get offers to credit. I notice that when I use fresh emails for offers I tend to have a way better chance at the offer crediting than if I use the same email each time.  A couple times a week I head on over to yahoo or gmail and make a few new emails. It’s quick and easy and will save you tons of frustration.


2. Clear your cookies-
Every time I do an offer and it credits, I clear all my cookies off my computer. I’ve noticed that clearing my cookies after every offer and every couple surveys really helps a lot to get my offers to go through.


3. Check your email-
When doing an offer such as a sign up or something that will send you a confirmation email, always check your email afterwards. Sometimes it may take a couple minutes for the email to go through but certain offers require you to confirm the new account you just made when doing a sign up offer. I get these sometimes and right after I click the confirmation email the offer credits instantly.

4. Don’t rush through offers-
I can’t stress this enough. Whenever I rush through an offer it usually doesn’t credit. I take my time doing my offers and usually leave each new page that pops up sitting for at least 5 seconds before clicking to the next page. After I submit the final page of the offer I let it sit for a good minute or two before submitting the offer on my GPT site and clearing my cookies.

5. Use either Chrome or Firefox-
I make a lot more money it seems using Chrome. I’m not quite sure why but it’s a known thing in the GPT world that Chrome and Firefox work a lot better than Internet Explorer.

6. Retry offers if they don’t work for you the first try-
Whenever an offer doesn’t credit for whatever reason, I wait a bit and try it again. I always use a new email though when attempting an offer I’ve previously done. Wait a few hours, clear your cookies, use a new email and try again and it works 9 times out of 10.

7. Do offers that are new, or recently completed by other members-
On most GPT sites there will be a ticker or a list that will show you which offers have recently completed by other members. There is usually an area that will give you a list of all the newest offers as well. I usually try to do the offers I see other people doing because I know those offers are crediting.

And last but not least, don’t give up. If you really want to make money and be successful working these GPT sites you have to put in work. Don’t expect to sign up and be making top dollar the first day you start working. If that was the case everyone would be doing it. But with persistence and patience you will learn how it works and how to make a continuous & steady income. I get online every morning and work these GPT sites like they’re a 9-5 job.  I have been doing this for 3 years now and when I first started out I was often discouraged and felt like this would never work for me. BUT I stuck with it and I urge you to do the same.  I’m hoping these tips I have listed help you out and I will be blogging later today about surveys and how to qualify for nearly every survey you attempt. Until then have fun and make some money!!



No comments:

Post a Comment