Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Hey Hey

Hey everybody!!!! Oh my gosh I can't even believe it's almost Halloween! So crazy, this year has gone by fast. Well I'm still going strong in school, and just been trying to make some extra money for this holiday season.

Right now I've been tons of surveys and offers and Instagc and it's been going great. I love that site so much-they are doing the same holiday bonus they did last year again this year and it's really fun trying to raise my bonus percentage every day til Christmas.

Other than that I've just been super busy, I'm taking aromatherapy and math this semester. The aromatherapy is so much fun, the math not so much! I'm getting it though :)

Well friends-please sign up for Instagc for some extra spending money this 2015 holiday season, you won't regret it!!

Click here to sign up for InstaGC!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment