Saturday, December 6, 2014

How to get offers to credit!!

Okay so you have started doing the offers and surveys on the site you signed up for and then you notice that nothing is crediting. Don't stress, I have the solution for you!!! There are certain ways you can make it so your offers credit consistently and quickly and I will list those for you now!!


  • ALWAYS delete your cookies and browsing history after you do an offer, this ensures that you get credited for you work.
  • I personally use Google Chrome, I find that offers tend to not credit as often when I use internet explorer.
  • That being said you can occasionally switch what browser your using to get the offers to credit.
  • Make sure you make plenty of emails, I've noticed that using more than one email works ALOT better for me, plus you don't want your primary email getting bogged down with a bunch of spam, (which you will get in your inbox from doing the offers)
  • Don't do a bunch of the same kind of surveys all in a row, for example, don't do a bunch of surveys from "cool surveys" one after another, mix it up a bit. 
  • and last but not least, if your doing an offer that requires you to hit a submit button after the offer is complete wait a few minutes after your finished with the offer and the hit submit. (but make sure you don't forget to hit submit or you won't get credit}
I personally enjoy doing the surveys, they pay out the most and almost ALWAYS credit quickly!! If may take some trial and error but if you stick with it you will surely reap the rewards!!