Thursday, December 4, 2014

What is a GPT site



Okay so now that you have decided to start making money online it's time to learn about what a GPT site is and how they work. GPT means Get Paid To, and that's exactly how you make money on the websites. You get paid to do different activities, such as:


  • Complete Surveys
  • Sign ups/Registrations
  • Reading Emails
  • Watching Videos
  • Listening to the Radio
  • Evaluating Products
and there many other ways to make money!!!!

The best way I know how to explain it is the sites I'm a member of work as the middle man. Companies pay the sites to put out their surveys, you do the surveys and the site gets paid my the company/advertiser, and the site pays you. I have done countless surveys, I have gotten paid to evaluate products, and I have learned a lot about upcoming products and services that haven't yet been released to the general public.

You will not get rich, but you will make some cash for everyday expenses, and who wouldn't like some extra money for simply giving your opinion.

So now that we have that down, you're ready to get started signing up for your first GPT site and get on your way to making some money.