Saturday, December 6, 2014

SWAGBUCKS!!!

SWAGBUCKS!!!!





Okay SwagBucks is a really fun site to make some money as well as just kill some time. They have plenty of ways to earn, from surveys, to offers, listening to the radio, as well as watching videos. You can even earn Swagbucks by playing games such as mahjongg or solitaire, etc.

I enjoy this site and I'm sure you will too.

They pay you with gift cards, but theres an option of requesting a Paypal gift card or Visa gift cards as well so it's basically cash. They have plenty of gift cards for your every day shopping, such as Target, Walmart, they even have gas gift cards. Pretty much a gift card for anything you would want is available.

I have been a member of this site for about 2 years now, I will post some of my payment proofs here, although I don't have them all because I clean my email frequently and delete the emails containing my used egift card codes.