Saturday, December 6, 2014

InstaGC



InstaGC






There used to be a site called MakeThatDollar a few years ago, which I really liked a lot and made a good amount of money on. They ended up merging with their sister site which just so happens to be InstaGC. I love this site, there is so much stuff to do on here and so many different ways to make money!! 


On this site you are able to use your PC, smartphone or tablet to do tons of offers, surveys, watch videos, listen to the radio, play games and much much more. The best part is this is one of the sites I have found that credits your money almost instantly in most cases!! 



They have TONS of different gift cards to choose from for cashout. And I mean tons. Pretty much anything you can think of wanting to buy online is available in egift cards, which are sent to your email to redeem on the website of your choice, You can also cashout with a check and I believe it is a $10 minimum to be able to go that route. 



I usually get Amazon cash on this site, but I have recently decided to see what else they have to offer and I decided to go with Sephora egift cards so I will post a picture of my recent cash out I made earlier this morning.