Saturday, December 20, 2014

Unique Rewards!!!

Unique Rewards






Hey there everyone!! I wanted to let you know about another site I have been working for quite awhile. It's called Unique Rewards.


This is a pretty good GPT site, there are multiple ways to earn. You get paid by completing offers, doing surveys, watching videos, listening to the radio, and by simply clicking on websites for 30 seconds.

Minimum for payout is $20, and you can get paid through Paypal or you may request a check. If you are wanting to go through Paypal you will need to make sure the email you initially sign up with is the email of your Paypal address to make sure you get paid.





1 comment:

  1. Very helpful information. Appreciate it.
    I do a paid for surveys site and I have made close to $3000 using this great Get Paid To Site. The amazing part is I've spent only about 6 hours a week on this site and I've earned $300 in 1 month! I can't urge you enough to try it out for yourself.
    http://freecashonline-gpt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete